Jul 19, 2011

Home Inspector Insurance – Radon Coverage

What is home inspector insurance for radon inspections? Home inspector e&o insurance and home inspector general liability insurance are mainly for home or building inspections. However some inspections involve inspecting for radon.

A radon inspection involves either collecting a sample of the air in the structure in a canister or using a computer to take a real-time reading of the air/gas content in the home. If the sampling has been taken int he canister method the canister is packaged and sent to a lab for analysis. If the radon test was conducted with a computer system the system performs the analysis. In either case the resulting analysis is delivered to the party who requested the radopn inspection.

There are a few states that require licensing for a radon inspector. Our program offers home inspector e&o insurance with additional radon inspection coverage. The additional radon coverage is added through an endorsement to the policy.

If you have questions about home inspector e&o insurance, home inspector general liability insurance, or the additional radon endorsement please call one of our team at 801.610.2700.

One response so far

One Response to “Home Inspector Insurance – Radon Coverage”

  1. Ryan on 10 Aug 2011 at 12:01 pm

    If you have any questions, give us a call at 801-610-2700

Trackback URI | Comments RSS

Leave a Reply